View Profile TheDoopus

#undercombat
#madnesstale
LOL!

@zyckenderdj
Is it the shotgun?*pm me*
Also this is a great animation

No offence but, better than madness revenge trailer.

G4RPL3I responds:

71 Game Reviews

So I played a bit and I can say, Nice effort, not the best but a 4 stars game.
There are other games rated 4 stars and I really, really think they are not deserving. This game does. Now the part I cut away a star is how slow it is. I love the fact that it has badges and it's a nice game. This is a playable, time killing game in spare time.

I might even download the game because I want to show my friends at school how good of a game this is. I can't even make a map! That's how bad I am. I want to make a game but can't because of laziness.

Summary: Good effort, keep working hard and make better and better games. Hope the best on your journey.

Wooooooooooooooooooo responds:

Thanks man, glad you liked it, It does suck that it plays slow here.. the download does fix this issue tho. Hopefully one day i'll make a game that gets a 4 star rating

quality lol

I pressed TAB when it was loading. Next second, came up a ROBLOX ad. LOL! NO TAB FOR YOU GO BACK TO THE START!!

19 Audio Reviews

Nicely made dude! I really like it. May I use it in my Geometry Dash level? Might possibly be demon! :D

Aye! I love it. I would like to use it in my Geometry Dash level. Do you mind about it?

Amadeion responds:

Hey!
Sure, no problem.
Just drop me a line when your level is finished, so that I can enjoy the end product.

You know...That madness combat games need a alternative ending. So this song is made for that ending!

Zanzlanz responds:

xD I'd be all for it if Krinkles ever offered. Never seen the games myself, but I know it's iconic :)

198 Art Reviews

Holy crap! That's awesome man!

lol

bro have you went mental?

haha epic